Are you ready to up the ante with your brand, style, and confidence? Of course, you are! If any of these values find meaning in your long-term plan:
- Authenticity in your communication;
- Commitment to your business;
- Courage in the face of doubt;
- Empowerment to carve your path;
- Excellence in the work you perform; and
- Respect for yourself and your audience.
— You’re overdue for personal styling. Show up daily to inspire and directly connect with your audience. Get committed to scaling your business, trimming the fat, and streamlining your wardrobe to perfectly align with your core values and goals.
Business Brand Styling
You expect to show up to the utmost degree, put your best foot forward, and lead the way — your look, the way you hold yourself, and the way you project your worth speak volumes.
– You mean business. From top to bottom, your choices directly impact your reach. Style is integral to effective communication. It affects your whole body, your audience’s perception of you, and their ability to like and trust you.
Transforming your wardrobe has the power to change your life and business. Your clothes should make you sing when you wear them. Your comfort and confidence are infectious, in a good way!
You set your daily priorities, schedule, and tasks, and now ensure that you own your morning with intention.
— Your decisions cost energy, and asking the same question every morning, “What am I going to wear today?” saps your reserves quicker than you think.
With intention, you will maximize impact by having applied the smallest amount of effort along the most effective path. As long as you’re facing the right direction, you make progress.
Think about everything else that someone else supports you with, and demand to do less. By focusing on what brings you joy, others can focus on what brings them joy.
- Your trainer maintains accountability for your fitness goals;
- Your chef prepares meals your doctor approves of;
- Your housekeeper manages your residence; and
- Your assistant tracks your appointments, fields emails and phone calls, and helps oversee your day-to-day.
And this list doesn’t even begin to summarize your efforts. You’re maxed, tired, and stressed. But you’re not going it alone.
— You’re making strides toward your vision of success, and even though you can’t make more time — you can find it! Once you realize this potential, you can direct your energy and attention to destress and give back to your friends, family, and dreams — all with less effort and more intention.
— Bring a stylist on board to seed, water, and sustain your growth through all your seasons of change. Everything about your work reinforces your image, and having a stylist on your team will only strengthen your look.
- Deliver Efficacy: Stave off decision fatigue by aligning your wardrobe with your goals and personal expression.
- Create Impact: Connect deeper and easily to your audience because you’re calm, capable, and creative.
Give yourself the freedom to be that person — because you already are. Your stylist will help you consistently nail your look, which will set you apart from your competition and position you at the forefront of your field. The rest is up to you — you got this!
- We’ll begin by Finding Your Style. This is session zero — an open and relaxed discussion to help me understand the styles that speak to you and to start brainstorming ways to level up your wardrobe right away.
- Then we’ll move onto Cleansing Your Closet. This involves conducting a Closet Audit and a Closet Edit. We’ll take breaks as necessary and go at a pace you’re comfortable with.
- After that, we’ll begin Creating Your Closet by going shopping! This can be done online or in person, location permitting. We’ll have a try-on session once your orders arrive.
- Next, we’ll start Curating Your Closet. You’ll take pictures of relevant wardrobe items and upload them all to your virtual closet for me to curate.
- Afterwards is Your Makeup Makeover. To keep your look fresh, we’ll do a Makeup Audit, Makeup Edit, and Makeup Revitalization! After this, we’ll create your go-to looks for day and night so you’ll never be caught off guard!
- And lastly, Your Closet Overview. I’ll craft a personalized lookbook using your virtual closet, and deliver a number of versatile and hand-picked looks for you.
Phase 1. Finding Your Style
We’ll launch into what styles you’re drawn to and why, and then create your personal branding and image. To do this you’ll define your personal or business style with keywords like fun, flirty, or badass.
Using an imageboard, such as Pinterest, we’ll pull together visual examples of your style preferences from your keywords that I will reference as I curate your closet.
And don’t worry, If you’re struggling to find your keywords, we’ll spend some time discovering those together.
Phase 2. Cleansing Your Closet
We’ll use the Moda Method to conduct a Closet Audit and a Closet Edit.
This is your chance to get honest with yourself about what pieces you love, what pieces are no longer serving you, and what pieces you still need to fill any fashion gaps.
Auditing Your Closet
We’ll be looking for pieces in your current wardrobe that answer YES to the three Fs…
- Does it Fit?
- Does it Function?
- Does it Flatter?
Whether we opt to work in person or virtually, I’ll meet you in your closet and begin a relaxed and comprehensive wardrobe consultation. You should take breaks as needed.
We’ll already have clarity on your style preferences and keywords from Phase 1 so this should be fun and easy!
Editing Your Closet
It should be pretty apparent at this point in the closet cleanse which pieces meet your standards, and which pieces don’t.
There may be some things that you’ll want to keep for sentimental reasons, and that’s ok. And other pieces that almost make the cut. For these pieces, we’ll decide if something is…
- Worth keeping but will require slight alterations or tailoring to fit you just right; or
- Is no longer worth your money, time, energy, space, or feeling bad about it, and should be donated or consigned.
Each closet cleanse and special occasion styling session will progressively and iteratively align your wardrobe with your brand and image while distilling your wardrobe down to only essential and highly motivating pieces that will leave you feeling free!
Phase 3. Creating Your Closet
Any gaps that we notice in your closet will be filled as we discuss shopping for new and specific pieces to add to your wardrobe.
We’ll talk through the details of why I chose those pieces for you—and help you fill your cart with the pieces you love.
- Online Shopping: I’ll provide you with a board of hand-picked pieces that you can order at your convenience.
- In-Store Shopping: I’ll select stores in your area that align with your needs and that you’re excited to shop at.
When you finish shopping and your orders arrive, we’ll have a “try-on” session, and I’ll help you pair your pieces perfectly.
Phase 4. Curating Your Closet
Photographing your current wardrobe may take some time depending on how many relevant pieces you have.
- In-Person Styling: I take pictures with you to speed things up, and am available via Voxer for virtual support too!
- Virtual Styling: I can support you virtually through Voxer, so get in touch if you need anything!
Be sure to include the accessories, shoes, and jewelry that you typically wear as well.
It will be easiest to curate a great virtual closet for you if the pieces are laying flat on a contrasting surface. Once you’ve got the images, just upload them to your virtual closet on Hue & Stripe, and I’ll take over from there!
If you need guidance with the photos, we’ll go over some techniques so you can get the most out of the process.
Phase 5. Your Makeup Makeover
We’ll conduct a Makeup Audit, Makeup Edit, and Makeup Revitalization and try to answer YES to the questions…
- Do you wear it?
- Do you want to wear it?
- Do you absolutely love to wear it?
This is your chance to get honest with yourself about what kinds, colors, brands, and makeup ingredients, make you feel beautiful.
Auditing Your Makeup
We’ll be looking for makeup you currently own thats…
- Frequently used;
- Aligns with your brand style;
- Compliments your skin, hair, and eye colors; and
- Unequivocally makes your face light up when worn.
Whether we work in person or virtually, I’ll meet you at your mirror and begin a relaxed and comprehensive makeup consultation. You should take breaks as needed.
Editing Your Makeup
It should be pretty apparent at this point in the makeup makeover which cosmetics meet your standards, and which don’t.
That palette of 45 eyeshadows is probably a bit much, and no one, not even you on your most fabulous day, will ever look great in every shade. Here’s where we’ll decide what makes the cut — and what gets cut.
- Expired? Trash.
- Never worn? Gonzo.
- Gift from your aunt? Eh, we’ll talk about it.
Revitalizing Your Makeup
Any gaps that we notice in your newly cleansed cosmetics collection will be filled as we discuss shopping for new and specific makeup to add to your organizers.
We’ll talk through the details of why I chose those kinds of makeup for you—and help you fill your cart with cosmetics you love.
- Online Shopping: I’ll provide you with a board of hand-picked cosmetics that you can order at your leisure.
- In Store Shopping: I’ll select stores in your area that align with your needs and that you’re excited to shop at.
When you finish shopping and your orders arrive, we’ll have a “try-on” session, and I’ll walk you through applying your makeup perfectly.
To make supporting you a breeze, send pictures, videos, or questions to me via Voxer of anything you’re unsure about, and I’ll get back with guidance ASAP.
We’ll create personalized day and night color palettes, and I’ll work with you to help you apply your makeup if needed. I’ll also give you a step-by-step guide that you can follow to create your looks easily!
Phase 6. Your Closet Overview
Using the imageboard we created earlier as inspiration and the photographs we uploaded to Hue & Stripe of your wardrobe, I’ll craft your personalized digital lookbook.
You’ll receive the finished lookbook with outfit suggestions, unique styling options, and plenty of accessorized looks in your Hue & Stripe closet.
During our last meeting to answer any final questions, I’ll go over some creative styling tips you can use to further customize your new looks!
- Personalized Lookbook: 30+ New Outfits